DNA based identification of all 4 Dengue Virus Types
Biotinylated PCR* products are generated from sample material containing extracted viral RNA by a „One-Tube RT-PCR“ protocol. The labeled amplicons are hybridized to Dengue Virus specific capture probes immobilized on the LCD-Chip surface. Following a short wash routine, comprising high stringency, visualization of bound amplicons is mediated by an enzyme-substrate cascade. Each LCD-Chip contains eight identical micro arrays separated in small reaction chambers. Each array can be addressed individually, allowing the parallel analysis of eight samples on one chip
The provided primer recognize highly conserved motifs in the “noncoding” 3’ end of the viral RNA. The short amplicon length of ~150bp guarantees excellent sensitivity. 17 specific capture probes ensure the detection of all known varieties of Types 1-4. Apart from universal probes for Dengue viruses, and general Type specific probes, each Dengue Virus Type is represented by three capture probes complementary to highly variable regions which enable to gain strain specific information.
* The Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) process is covered by U.S. patents owned by Hoffmann-La Roche, Inc. and patents owned by F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. No license under these patents to use the PCR process is conveyed expressly or by implication to the purchaser by the purchase of this product.
SlideReader Vers. 7.01
• Fully automated image analysis
• comprehensive data reports in HTML format
• fast & intuitive navigation
• multiple user accounts
• Transmission light scanner for LCD-Arrays,
• 10 µm resolution
• 16 bit grey scale TIFF images
CHIP Spin FVL2400
• Bench Top mini centrifuge
• 2400 rpm, constant
• Adaptor for LCD-Arrays
• incl. 3 rotors
Order Information Cat. No.
DENGUE 1.4 LCD-Array Kit, 48 Tests V-200-06
CHIP-Scanner PF2700 HS-500-01
CHIP-Spin FVL2400 HS-300-01
SlideReader Software Vers. 7.00.01 HS-200-01